In addition to the one off purchase price shown a monthly charge of £36.99 applies for this system.
The Retail Gurus POS system combines a number of innovative products to provide an extremely flexible point of sale solution that can be used in a wide variety of retail environments. This system includes absolutely everything you need to get up and running. All you need in addition is a merchant account so that you can accept card payments.
This means that all of your costs are in one place (no more monthly rental for a card terminal), and as all of the hardware is provided by ourselves you only have one number to call if you need support.
The system features:
- Tablet based touchscreen.
- Card payment device with contactless.
- Integrated receipt printer to save counter space.
- Integrated CPU with multiple USB ports and Wifi connectivity.
- Single power lead to reduce wiring.
- Barcode scanner
- Cash drawer
The really unique thing about this system is that the tablet and card payment device can be un-clipped from the base station and then clipped together to form a single unit that can be used anywhere within wifi range.
We’ve chosen software that is intuitive and extremely easy to use but also rich in features.
This package features our CORE software package which includes
- Standard EPOS functionality
- Integrated card payment – no more re-entering totals into a card terminal.
- Cloud based – All of your information is held securely on the web so you can make changes and run reports wherever and whenever you likeusing a web portal and everything is backed up automatically.
- Offline capable – Crucially even if there is no internet connection, the system will still function.
- Multiple stores – If you have multiple stores, you can view, manage and report on all stores centrally.
- Barcode scanning
- Stock management – Automated inventory control and reporting
- Product discounts – Multiple product discount support within transactions
- Unlimited users – Unlimited POS and web portal users.
- Free updates – Subscribing customers receive free updates as they become available.
We understand that many customers are concerned with the initial set up of the system as well as getting training to use it.
By providing us with all of your products in a spreadsheet we will make sure that the system is pre-loaded with them when it’s delivered so all you have to do is plug it in and go.
You can also opt to receive training either via an online Webinar with one of our trainers or they can attend your premises and provide training on site. Please see additional options below:
Webinar training click HERE
On site training click HERE
Support for the whole system is provided by calling one number so solving any issues is quick and painless.